Date: 7-8 December 2017
Venue: Innside Melia Manchester
Convenor: Dr Hector Chinoy and Dr Patrick Gordon
To Book and for more information please click here
Myositis Masterclass is a two day educational inflammatory muscle course which provides a comprehensive myositis training package that will give attendees a complete picture of neuromuscular assessment and to improve overall quality of care.
- To promote awareness and disseminate best practice within the field of idiopathic inflammatory myopathy.
- To keep delegates up to date in new clinical developments within the field of idiopathic inflammatory myopathy.
- To enable knowledge transfer of standardized classification, examination methods, use of specialist diagnostic tools and assays, biopsy techniques, interpretation of muscle histology and treatment protocols.
Who should attend
Trainees and consultants with an interest in muscle disease – from Rheumatology, Neurology, Dermatology or Internal Medicine.
- Clinical primer in myositis.
- Treatment and translational aspects
- Diagnosis and monitoring
- Pitfalls in myositis
- Neurology primer
Full programme will be available shortly
Dr Dan Creamer, Consultant Dermatologist, Kings College Hospital, London
Professor David Hilton-Jones, Consultant Neurologist, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
Professor David Isenberg, Consultant Rheumatologist, UCL
Dr Dan Sado, Consultant Cardiologist, Kings College Hospital, London
Dr Harsha Gunawardena, Consultant Rheumatologist, North Bristol NHS Trust
Dr Hector Chinoy, Consultant Rheumatologist, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
Dr John Ioannou, Reader and Honorary Consultant in Adolescent and Adult Rheumatology, UCL London
Dr Jonathan Harris, Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
Professor Neil McHugh, Consultant Rheumatologist, University of Bath
Dr Patrick Gordon, Consultant Rheumatologist, Kings College Hospital, London
Dr Ranjit Ramdass, Consultant Neurophysiologists, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Ronan MacDonagh, Consultant Neurophysiologists, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Stefen Brady, Consultant Neurologist, Consultant Rheumatologist, North Bristol NHS Trust