We recommend that you carefully read the registration terms before filling in the registration form and that you have a credit card ready for the hotel reservation and/or payment for the conference. This electronic transaction is secure, and your credit card information is encrypted during the registration process.
Link to the registration form: https://www.akademikonferens.se/myoconf2015
• All fees stated are excluding VAT (25%)
By March 5
After March 5
|PhD-student, Graduate student, Resident, Fellow*||
Please note that the deadline date is at 24:00 hours local Swedish time.
The delegate’s fee includes: Entrance to the scientific lectures, refreshments according to the programme, lunches, welcome reception on May 8, dinner on May 9 and reception at City Hall on May 10. Please note that accommodation is not included in the fee, but can be booked and paid for on the registration form.
*Student fee: there are 35 spots available for PhD-students, Graduate students, Residents and Fellows. The registration is on first
The registration fee for accompanying persons includes: lunches when pre-booked on the registration form, welcome reception on May 8, dinner on May 9 and reception at City Hall on May 10. Please note that the accompanying person’s fee does not include access to the scientific lectures.
Payment must be made in advance of the conference.
Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice. If you choose to pay by invoice an administrative fee of SEK 100 will be added. You will receive your invoice by regular mail. If you like your invoice to be sent as a pdf attachment by e-mail, please unmark the tick box on the payment page of the registration form. VAT will be added according to Swedish legislation and routines.
Delegates from outside Sweden
• According to Swedish legislation and routines, VAT will be added also for delegates from outside Sweden.
• All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
• Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer
• Upon choice of payment method “Bank transfer” on the registration form, you will receive an invoice together with your confirmation letter, including bank transfer information such as bank account, IBAN, etc. Confirmation letter and invoice will be sent as pdf attachments by e-mail.
• Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA, Master Card and American Express (Our University does not accept VISA Electron or Maestro). The Internet credit card service provider sometimes have trouble with Safari. We recommend the web browser Firefox with Mac OS.
• We will not accept any bank charge deductions
• Unfortunately, we cannot accept payment by bank cheques or euro cheques
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation of Registration
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to Akademikonferens, the conference secretariat. Cancellation of registration will be accepted until March 20, up to which date the total amount will be refunded minus SEK 500 for cancellation fee. We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after March 20, nor for no-shows for any reasons.
Cancellation of Hotel Reservation
Notification of cancellation or change must be made in writing and sent to Akademikonferens, the conference secretariat. If cancellation is made after March 20, the hotel has the right to charge full fee for the cancelled night. For cancellation by March 20 at the latest, an administration fee of SEK 500 will reduce the return transfer.
Change of Name
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Please contact the conference secretariat as soon as possible. An administration fee of SEK 250 will be charged.